Friday, January 1, 2016

Get Cozy with George and Ginger!

Who's ready to get comfy and get cozy?! I know I am with all of this chilly weather hitting Oregon!

 I found a great pattern for you, head over to George and Ginger Pattern Co and grab their new comfort set! Their comfort set comes with a oversized tee that has a regular, and high low cut! You also have options of short sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, and long sleeves. Pair it with a great pair of cuffed or uncuffed lounge pants and you've got it made!

I chose to work on just the shirt, making a size large. I started with 3/4 length sleeves but ended up cutting them down to a length that I preferred (and I added an arm cuff!). I did the regular length and hemmed it up an inch. 


George and Ginger will be hosting a sew along starting on Monday with their new comfort set, so make sure to find them on facebook and join in on the fun! You can also see everyone else's G&G creations over on their facebook page, it's a great place to find inspiration!


I haven't made G&G's pants, but they are super adorable and are on my list for future "give it a tries". 


Happy 2016, and happy sewing!


Ready.Set.SEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment